Compare SHI International vs Spiceworks BETASee how working at SHI International vs. Spiceworks compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SHI International vs. Spiceworks. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SHI International scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Spiceworks scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- SHI International had 22 more reviews than Spiceworks that mentioned "Free food" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at SHI International.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Spiceworks.
I worked at SHI International full-time for more than a year
good training, lower than expected turnover for a sales company. Had some great managers who really made the job worth it.
your experience at the company will vary depending on your manager. Lack of visibility into upper managments plans, having to make important career decision with minimal time to consider.
Advice to Management
Work to increase opportunities of promotion, during my time with the company we were told multiple times about how we could be promoted. Yet no one in my division was promoted along the promised path... in the year I worked with them.