Compare Saga Group vs Holiday Extras BETASee how working at Saga Group vs. Holiday Extras compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Saga Group vs. Holiday Extras. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Saga Group scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Holiday Extras scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Saga Group.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Holiday Extras.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Saga Group.
- "Call centre" was the most mentioned Con at Holiday Extras.
I have been working at Saga Group full-time for more than 10 years
The colleagues, location, absolutely fantastic CEO and Exec leadership team, fair pay and rewards, and our focus on our customers.
I honestly can’t think of any- probably why I have stayed at Saga.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you’re doing - and communicating openly with colleagues on performance and strategy.
I worked at Holiday Extras full-time for more than 10 years
Flexible working linking to a great work life balance, great training and development, autonomy, great friendships, fantastic values and links the company strategy to our values.
I do not have a con as I have thoroughly enjoyed my years here.