Compare Sage vs Xero BETASee how working at Sage vs. Xero compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sage vs. Xero. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sage scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Xero scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- Sage had 130 more reviews than Xero that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Sage.
- "Middle management" was the most mentioned Con at Xero.
I have been working at Sage full-time for less than a year
A purpose-driven organisation with strong values and honest/clear communication from leadership
Our "Always On" working environment can tip the balance between work and home. Can sometimes focus on doing too many things. Prioritisation is important.
Advice to Management
Keep up the clear and honest communication. It's so important during these uncertain times. Jobs and salaries are being protected during COVID-19 which is providing a level of certainty that many... companies are unable to provide right now. Continue to encourage colleagues to take breaks and manage their mental health while working remotely.