Compare Salesforce vs Facebook BETASee how working at Salesforce vs. Facebook compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Salesforce vs. Facebook. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Salesforce scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Facebook scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Salesforce.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- Salesforce had 59 more reviews than Facebook that mentioned "No cons" as a Con.
I have been working at Salesforce full-time for less than a year
great culture, great people. I love this job, and have nothing bad to say. Awesome onboarding process and realistic leadership. would highly recommend salesforce as a company.
I have nothing I would change currently
Advice to Management
keep doing what you are doing!