Compare Salesforce vs Glassdoor BETASee how working at Salesforce vs. Glassdoor compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Salesforce vs. Glassdoor. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Salesforce scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Glassdoor scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Salesforce.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Glassdoor.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at Salesforce.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Glassdoor.
I have been working at Salesforce full-time for less than a year
The culture - Salesforce's core values are enforced at every level; no one is paying lip service to diversity, inclusion, and valuing people above profit. The benefits are unparalleled, especially... for parents. There are a million little benefits that all really add up. I was offered by role, at a higher salary than my previous role. However, when I added up all benefits, it came out to almost doubling my salary!
I am not loving trying to be a part of a large, global team, remotely. Many offices remain closed for safety, and our teams are spread out geographically such that I may NEVER meet most of my... coworkers in person.
Advice to Management
Keep enforcing the culture, and hiring with it in mind. The quality of people with whom I work makes up for any late nights for releases, and the hard work. The people are amazing.
I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for more than a year
Great company amazing people always looking to improve Managers are so helpful, motivating and feel like they really have their teams best interest in mind
Lots of change but have been open about changes and progress being made. It is challenging but definitely could be so much worse
Advice to Management
Continue being transparent - we are grateful for all you do!