Compare Saudi Aramco vs BP BETASee how working at Saudi Aramco vs. BP compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Saudi Aramco vs. BP. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Saudi Aramco scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- BP scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- BP had 150 more reviews than Saudi Aramco that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Expats" was the most mentioned Con at Saudi Aramco.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at BP.
I have been working at BP full-time for more than 3 years
Innovative culture regardless of long tenures, excellent people culture where one feels valued and respected no matter what. Great exposure to retail business. The company is saying goodbye to... people with dignity and respect, unlike other big names in australia. Health issues through the year don't lead one to a bad performance review.
Frequent restructures left a bunch of unhappy people with slightly toxic attitudes in the roles they detest , up to a point someone needs to constantly step up to complete their work. Communication... can be improved. A few dinosaurs lacking leadership and ownership.
Advice to Management
Keep cleaning up the house, but make sure the teams are truly empowered with new tech to reduce manual effort.