Compare Schlumberger vs Saudi Aramco BETASee how working at Schlumberger vs. Saudi Aramco compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Schlumberger vs. Saudi Aramco. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Schlumberger scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Saudi Aramco scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Schlumberger had 208 more reviews than Saudi Aramco that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Schlumberger.
- "Expats" was the most mentioned Con at Saudi Aramco.
I worked at Saudi Aramco full-time
Possibly travel opportunities and opportunities to save as there is so little to do.
Expat Women are not allowed to be married or have children. A full blown disgrace in this day and age. No career advancement and a boring work environment with unsupportive male bosses with huge egos... and sexist principles
Advice to Management
1. This is 2018. Women have every right in the world to be married and have kids and have a career with a company. Time to change!