Compare ScienceLogic vs Jaggaer BETASee how working at ScienceLogic vs. Jaggaer compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ScienceLogic vs. Jaggaer. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ScienceLogic scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Jaggaer scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Jaggaer had 4 more reviews than ScienceLogic that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "401k match" was the most mentioned Con at ScienceLogic.
- "Sciquest" was the most mentioned Con at Jaggaer.
I have been working at ScienceLogic full-time for more than 3 years
Inspiring leadership; an organization that lives and breathes their values across all markets; highly passionate people; strong innovation culture; great recognition program; rewards & benefits;... heavy feedback culture; learning mindset; people come with good intent and honesty. Excellent Company and culture. I have yet to meet someone that wasn't welcoming or helpful. The team is so hard-working, but really makes an effort to have a great time in the company. I have never walked into a new job and felt better about the environment and focus of the company.
Opportunity to manage change better. Occasionally it moves a bit slow. This is nothing to be worried about as its happens in growing companies.
Advice to Management
Keep focusing on what really matters - making a difference to our employees and our customers!
I have been working at Jaggaer full-time for less than a year
Value employees, Value feedback, great benefits, great team, built to support the remote model, great leadership
None that I can think of at this time
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work and for investing in the future