Compare Skidmore, Owings & Merrill vs Gensler BETASee how working at Skidmore, Owings & Merrill vs. Gensler compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Skidmore, Owings & Merrill vs. Gensler. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Gensler scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great projects" was the most mentioned Pro at Skidmore, Owings & Merrill.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Gensler.
- Skidmore, Owings & Merrill had 9 more reviews than Gensler that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- Gensler had 21 more reviews than Skidmore, Owings & Merrill that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Skidmore, Owings & Merrill for less than a year
great atmosphere, working hours respected
quite crowded space, short lunch time
I have been working at Gensler full-time for more than a year
Amazing culture, non-hierarchical, many oppertunities for growth and learning, stong research led firm, global opertunities
Technology should be improved across all levels of staff, financial rewards are average