Compare Slalom vs Cactus Communications BETASee how working at Slalom vs. Cactus Communications compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Slalom vs. Cactus Communications. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Slalom scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Cactus Communications scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Slalom.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Cactus Communications.
- "Staff aug" was the most mentioned Con at Slalom.
- "Editing" was the most mentioned Con at Cactus Communications.
I have been working at Slalom full-time for more than a year
Slalom has been an excellent place to work. I had been nervous when I applied 2 years ago that the positive reviews were coerced by management but I haven't heard a peep in the entire time I've been... here. Colleagues are great, work life balance is great, and the company wants you to bring your full self to work.
As it goes with consulting, you might get staffed on projects you don't always love. Matrix model can be difficult to receive real constructive feedback. Benefits could be better
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing in terms of work life balance and hiring the best people who make a great culture. Invest in your people with better benefits (health, 401k matching, parental leave)