Compare SoFi vs InVision BETASee how working at SoFi vs. InVision compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SoFi vs. InVision. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- InVision scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at SoFi.
- "Remote work" was the most mentioned Pro at InVision.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at SoFi.
- "Remote work" was the most mentioned Con at InVision.
I have been working at SoFi full-time for more than a year
SoFi is night and day compared to 2+ years ago. There's strong prioritization on culture and prioritizing our Members and our Employees. The People team has leveled-up many times over, putting in... place many talent development and educational programs. CEO makes it a priority to have the best culture, the best value for our Members, and grow to be the best business in the industry. No doubt there's work cut out for us but making great progress on all fronts.
Growth brings challenges. There are still processes and structures that are being defined. We experiment and iterate until we land on a great things, and people should embrace change.
I have been working at InVision for more than a year
Working remotely gives you a lot of freedom and responsibilities. Great mission.
Communication could be improved. Career path not very clear.
Advice to Management
The team should meet in real life more. Focus on improving asynchronous communication and communication in general.