Compare Sportsbet.com.au vs Fin Design & Effects BETASee how working at Sportsbet.com.au vs. Fin Design & Effects compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sportsbet.com.au vs. Fin Design & Effects. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sportsbet.com.au scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Sportsbet" was the most mentioned Pro at Sportsbet.com.au.
- "Sportsbet" was the most mentioned Con at Sportsbet.com.au.
I worked at Sportsbet.com.au full-time for more than 3 years
Fun and relaxed environment. Great Culture Beers at least once a week (every Friday)
Management grooms people they like, not people with potential to grow. Politics. You're in the bad books if you do something bad and will be perceived that way. Offers secondment opportunities for... development to staff but when a permanent opportunity comes, job is advertised and offered to another candidate with lesser experience. Required to do multiple roles while maintaining your own day to day job.
I worked at Fin Design & Effects
- great VFX portfolio, talented team, great to have them on the VFX roster of houses in Aus'
- a pity some of the managing directors play the cloak and dagger game with their their freelance staff at times. We are living at times where people in power should shine forth with support and... mentoring for their teams and not treat anyone as disposable.
Advice to Management
- get away from the Machiavellian style power-play to the present and learn to treat all your crew with compassion and respect