Compare Squiz vs CrowdStrike BETASee how working at Squiz vs. CrowdStrike compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Squiz vs. CrowdStrike. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- CrowdStrike scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Squiz.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at CrowdStrike.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Squiz.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at CrowdStrike.
I worked at Squiz full-time for more than a year
The culture is unbelievably kind to each other. Everyone is honest with each other and I never once felt under personal pressure. The team is laid back, but really focused. A really intelligent group... of people who have great vision, and operate very well.
Can't think of any to be honest
I have been working at CrowdStrike full-time for more than 3 years
CS have a great culture which promotes adding value to the customer with everything we do. They encourage collaboration, focus on learning (not mistakes/negatives), promote employees working from... home to help with work-life balance, and generally want people to succeed so the company succeeds in its mission.
No complaints from my end.
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work!