Compare Squiz vs Worklabs BETASee how working at Squiz vs. Worklabs compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Squiz vs. Worklabs. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Squiz scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Worklabs scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Squiz.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Squiz.
I have been working at Squiz full-time for less than a year
The culture and people are great here. The amenities are next level, and the company is on the rise within the digital world stage.
I would say that sometimes the internal systems can be too robust, and tough to find specific information on.
I worked at Worklabs full-time
I worked here for about 2 years as a MEan Stack Developer. In my entire tenure here, these are some of the PROS that I have found. 1. Worked on a plethora of projects for various clients worldwide... which helped me widen my horizon. 2. IT Park being near to my place helped me in faster commute to and from my office 3. The best part is the counselling I received from my CXOs from time to time. 4. The HR Dept. was very understanding which is very rare in IT Park
No proper lunchtime for me. Given that I was a mean stack developer, I obviously had a lot on my plate. Hence, I was always busy with work and due to that, I was not given proper lunchtime.
Advice to Management
My only advice is to kindly fix the lunch hours for senior developers