Compare St. Jude Medical vs UnitedHealth Group BETASee how working at St. Jude Medical vs. UnitedHealth Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at St. Jude Medical vs. UnitedHealth Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- St. Jude Medical scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- UnitedHealth Group scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- UnitedHealth Group had 880 more reviews than St. Jude Medical that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- UnitedHealth Group had 352 more reviews than St. Jude Medical that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at St. Jude Medical for less than a year
Very innovative company with great motivation to consistently bring newer Technology and efficient products.
Not employing practical approach while setting achievable sales targets.
Advice to Management
Use internal talents to develop and grow within the international organisation.