Compare Swinton Insurance vs Sofology BETASee how working at Swinton Insurance vs. Sofology compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Swinton Insurance vs. Sofology. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sofology scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Swinton Insurance.
- "Sofas" was the most mentioned Pro at Sofology.
- "Call centre" was the most mentioned Con at Swinton Insurance.
- "Working every weekend" was the most mentioned Con at Sofology.
I have been working at Sofology full-time for more than a year
Since joining the company in 2019, I have enjoyed every minute of working for Sofology. Of course it has its day to day challenges but overall it’s a great place to work. There is a real sense of... family within sofology and everyone is seen and heard. All colleagues have the same chances to progress and everyone’s opinion is valued. The Next Generation programme to Sofologist Says everyone has equal opportunities to make a difference. The pay and benefits are all huge bonus’s to the rest of the job.
There are no true cons, one possible downside is weekend working, but you get used it it!