Compare Radancy vs Cox Media Group BETASee how working at Radancy vs. Cox Media Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Radancy vs. Cox Media Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Radancy scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Cox Media Group scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Radancy.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Cox Media Group.
- Cox Media Group had 5 more reviews than Radancy that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Radancy full-time for more than a year
- Granted a ton of autonomy in the role - Given as much responsibility as management felt I could handle - Internal mobility at Radancy is the best of any company I have worked with, there are... countless promotions every quarter - Way above average paid time off - Above-average health benefits - Leadership take a stand on social issues - Leadership gives teams the resources they need within reason
- Need better symmetry in business systems and processes across business units - Some products need a lot more attention - Product offering should be expanded
Advice to Management
- Continue to look at expanding the product offering even if it starts to veer into more competitive waters - Ensure keystone products are being given the resources necessary to be successful