Compare TOTAL vs Australian Energy Market Operator BETASee how working at TOTAL vs. Australian Energy Market Operator compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at TOTAL vs. Australian Energy Market Operator. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- TOTAL scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Australian Energy Market Operator scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "De travail" was the most mentioned Pro at TOTAL.
- "French" was the most mentioned Con at TOTAL.
I worked at TOTAL
Very nice building, cafeteria and facilities. Access to all sports facilities even as a contractor. Nice atmosphere and good team spirit.
Not much work given (as an summer temp worker). Although this was in the summer months, so a lot of people were on vacation.
I have been working at Australian Energy Market Operator full-time
Leadership is visionary and principle based
Hours Can be long etc