Compare TOTAL vs BP BETASee how working at TOTAL vs. BP compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at TOTAL vs. BP. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- TOTAL scored higher in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
- BP scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "De travail" was the most mentioned Pro at TOTAL.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at BP.
- "French" was the most mentioned Con at TOTAL.
- "Oil prices" was the most mentioned Con at BP.
I worked at TOTAL
Very nice building, cafeteria and facilities. Access to all sports facilities even as a contractor. Nice atmosphere and good team spirit.
Not much work given (as an summer temp worker). Although this was in the summer months, so a lot of people were on vacation.
I have been working at BP full-time for more than 3 years
People, culture, leadership, new strategy, no culture of blaming, positive approach
Internal communications to be improved; a deal of resistance to the vital change; scope of work is too dynamic at times
Advice to Management
Look at alignment and communication in teams to enable execution on new strategy.