Compare TOTAL vs EDF BETASee how working at TOTAL vs. EDF compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at TOTAL vs. EDF. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- TOTAL scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- EDF scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- EDF had 18 more reviews than TOTAL that mentioned "De travail" as a Pro.
- EDF had 19 more reviews than TOTAL that mentioned "Bonne ambiance" as a Pro.
- EDF had 7 more reviews than TOTAL that mentioned "Pour les" as a Con.
I worked at TOTAL
Very nice building, cafeteria and facilities. Access to all sports facilities even as a contractor. Nice atmosphere and good team spirit.
Not much work given (as an summer temp worker). Although this was in the summer months, so a lot of people were on vacation.
I worked at EDF full-time for more than a year
There are some very skilled engineers working at Barnwood, very technical and very friendly. Despite all the work distractions and being surrounded by incompetent contractors/ glorified PAs and other... non technical roles, they do work hard and know what they're doing.
Depressing atmosphere and workplace, too many glorified PAs,, HR were useless and a nightmare, management constantly over engineers. No ambition. Located in the outskirts of Gloucester, nothing... to do on week days or weekends. If you are a graduate avoid this place.