Compare TOTAL vs L'Oréal BETASee how working at TOTAL vs. L'Oréal compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at TOTAL vs. L'Oréal. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- TOTAL scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- L'Oréal scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "De travail" was the most mentioned Pro at TOTAL.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at L'Oréal.
- "French" was the most mentioned Con at TOTAL.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at L'Oréal.
I worked at TOTAL
Very nice building, cafeteria and facilities. Access to all sports facilities even as a contractor. Nice atmosphere and good team spirit.
Not much work given (as an summer temp worker). Although this was in the summer months, so a lot of people were on vacation.
I have been working at L'Oréal full-time for more than 8 years
Fun, fast and full of passionate people who are willing to help each other out. As an individual you can effect change and make a real impact on the Business.
Culture is unique vs most Australian businesses. It's not for everyone - and even if it is, can take some time (~1 year) to get used to.