Compare Telstra vs PwC BETASee how working at Telstra vs. PwC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Telstra vs. PwC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Telstra scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- PwC scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- PwC had 514 more reviews than Telstra that mentioned "Flexible working" as a Pro.
- "Restructures" was the most mentioned Con at Telstra.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at PwC.
I have been working at PwC full-time for less than a year
Flexible working Exposure to senior executive conversations Constructive development environment
Sink or swim culture Bureaucracy involved with getting onto good work
Advice to Management
Improve resourcing processes, including conversations with all stakeholders (the consultant, managers and partners)