Compare Tesco vs Waitrose & Partners BETASee how working at Tesco vs. Waitrose & Partners compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Tesco vs. Waitrose & Partners. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Tesco scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Waitrose & Partners scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Tesco had 543 more reviews than Waitrose & Partners that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- Tesco had 236 more reviews than Waitrose & Partners that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Waitrose & Partners full-time
Able to work autonomously or in a team environment Friendly but professional Honest, punctual and reliable Ability to work under pressure Enthusiastic and positive minded
I am a perfectionist when I work I learned to work in a group so I like mutual aid