Compare Thalēs Trading Solutions vs Dixon Advisory BETASee how working at Thalēs Trading Solutions vs. Dixon Advisory compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Thalēs Trading Solutions vs. Dixon Advisory. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Thalēs Trading Solutions scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
- Dixon Advisory scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Dixon Advisory.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at Dixon Advisory.
I worked at Dixon Advisory for more than a year
A really good opportunity for Uni students to gain exposure to accounting and the superannuation industry. Provides practical experience which compliments your studies, and Dixons is extremely... accomodating when it comes to providing leave for assessment items. The work environment is very supportive, with the opportunity to complete a wide-range of tasks both individually and within a team. Dixons further invests heavily in its youth through offering client exposure and in-depth training regarding superannuation legislation. Furthermore, Dixons has a really good culture with regular work events and team building activities.
Working on a casual basis means career progression may be stagnant. As such, while a wide-range of work is offered, some tasks can become slightly repetitive.