Compare The Home Depot vs ALDI BETASee how working at The Home Depot vs. ALDI compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Home Depot vs. ALDI. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Home Depot scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- ALDI scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Pro at The Home Depot.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at ALDI.
- The Home Depot had 213 more reviews than ALDI that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at ALDI part-time for more than 3 years
Flexible company, would always accomodate changing schedules and limited roster workers. Excess of opportunity to move into management position within stores.
Upper management (out of stores) are a bit out of touch with the daily requirements in store. Some stores would struggle to deliver what management required despite best efforts, as staffing budget... is highly constrained.
Advice to Management
Management are great, but need to get out in the stores more to understand how difficult the job can be.