Compare The Home Depot vs US Army BETASee how working at The Home Depot vs. US Army compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Home Depot vs. US Army. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Home Depot scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- US Army scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- US Army had 957 more reviews than The Home Depot that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at The Home Depot.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at US Army.
I worked at The Home Depot part-time
Very Nice Co-Workers Good Work Easy Training
Was a high school student, had a hard time working between that. I was scheduled late nights or early mornings and when I asked off for family reasons I was denied.