Compare The Very Group vs THG BETASee how working at The Very Group vs. THG compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Very Group vs. THG. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Very Group scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at The Very Group.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at THG.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at The Very Group.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at THG.
I worked at The Very Group full-time
Great people Amazing office with gym and health bar Innovative company Keeps staff informed on overall business performance regularly Leading the way online across all digital platforms
Can lack some ambition amongst teams as people have been there so long there is resistance to change.
I have been working at THG full-time for more than a year
Relaxed atmosphere, but also remaining professional. Personal feedback is highly encouraged in any areas , helping to grow and promote a work environment pleasant for everyone. The opportunity... of learning something new every day, especially as part on the International team, due to cultural diversity which is very much encouraged and respected. Dealing really well with the pandemic situation, offering the possibility of working from home to keep us safe and with the same income or even more due to the overtime availability, if wanted. Flexible in terms of working hours.
Limited promotions available if unable to commute and having to stay locally.