Compare ThoughtWorks vs Facebook BETASee how working at ThoughtWorks vs. Facebook compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ThoughtWorks vs. Facebook. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ThoughtWorks scored higher in 2 areas: Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Facebook scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Facebook had 215 more reviews than ThoughtWorks that mentioned "Smart people" as a Pro.
- Facebook had 380 more reviews than ThoughtWorks that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at ThoughtWorks full-time for more than a year
ThoughtWorks provides great experience. The people you work with are friendly and very experienced. You can learn a lot of things just by talking to the others around you!
Can be hard to figure out career progression if you’re not self motivated