Compare ThoughtWorks vs Missguided BETASee how working at ThoughtWorks vs. Missguided compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ThoughtWorks vs. Missguided. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ThoughtWorks scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Missguided scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at ThoughtWorks.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Missguided.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at ThoughtWorks.
- "Car park" was the most mentioned Con at Missguided.
I have been working at ThoughtWorks full-time for more than a year
ThoughtWorks provides great experience. The people you work with are friendly and very experienced. You can learn a lot of things just by talking to the others around you!
Can be hard to figure out career progression if you’re not self motivated