Compare ThoughtWorks vs REA Group BETASee how working at ThoughtWorks vs. REA Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ThoughtWorks vs. REA Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ThoughtWorks scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- REA Group scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at ThoughtWorks.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at REA Group.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at ThoughtWorks.
- "Restructure" was the most mentioned Con at REA Group.
I have been working at ThoughtWorks full-time for more than a year
ThoughtWorks provides great experience. The people you work with are friendly and very experienced. You can learn a lot of things just by talking to the others around you!
Can be hard to figure out career progression if you’re not self motivated