Compare ThoughtWorks vs Suzlon Wind Energy BETASee how working at ThoughtWorks vs. Suzlon Wind Energy compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ThoughtWorks vs. Suzlon Wind Energy. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ThoughtWorks scored higher in 3 areas: Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Suzlon Wind Energy scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at ThoughtWorks.
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Suzlon Wind Energy.
- ThoughtWorks had 37 more reviews than Suzlon Wind Energy that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at ThoughtWorks full-time for more than a year
ThoughtWorks provides great experience. The people you work with are friendly and very experienced. You can learn a lot of things just by talking to the others around you!
Can be hard to figure out career progression if you’re not self motivated