Compare ThoughtWorks vs Suzlon Wind Energy BETASee how working at ThoughtWorks vs. Suzlon Wind Energy compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ThoughtWorks vs. Suzlon Wind Energy. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ThoughtWorks scored higher in 6 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Suzlon Wind Energy scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at ThoughtWorks.
- "Work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Suzlon Wind Energy.
- ThoughtWorks had 37 more reviews than Suzlon Wind Energy that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at ThoughtWorks full-time for more than a year
ThoughtWorks provides great experience. The people you work with are friendly and very experienced. You can learn a lot of things just by talking to the others around you!
Can be hard to figure out career progression if you’re not self motivated
I worked at Suzlon Wind Energy full-time for less than a year
Great training program where everyone is trained on the correct way of doing the work.
Challenges in the industry as a whole
Advice to Management
Keep listening to employees.