Compare ThoughtWorks vs University of Melbourne BETASee how working at ThoughtWorks vs. University of Melbourne compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ThoughtWorks vs. University of Melbourne. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ThoughtWorks scored higher in 3 areas: Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- University of Melbourne scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at ThoughtWorks.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Melbourne.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at ThoughtWorks.
- "Professional staff" was the most mentioned Con at University of Melbourne.
I have been working at ThoughtWorks full-time for more than a year
ThoughtWorks provides great experience. The people you work with are friendly and very experienced. You can learn a lot of things just by talking to the others around you!
Can be hard to figure out career progression if you’re not self motivated