Compare Transport for NSW vs Sydney Trains BETASee how working at Transport for NSW vs. Sydney Trains compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Transport for NSW vs. Sydney Trains. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Transport for NSW scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
- Sydney Trains scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Transport for NSW had 24 more reviews than Sydney Trains that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Transport for NSW had 15 more reviews than Sydney Trains that mentioned "Flexible working" as a Pro.
- "Red tape" was the most mentioned Con at Transport for NSW.
- "Shift work" was the most mentioned Con at Sydney Trains.
I have been working at Transport for NSW for more than 3 years
Great flexible working arrangements and decent pay. TfNSW put a lot of resources into building a workforce for the future.
Like all big organisations sometimes change is slow process