Compare Trip.com vs Flight Centre Travel Group BETASee how working at Trip.com vs. Flight Centre Travel Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Trip.com vs. Flight Centre Travel Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Trip.com scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Flight Centre Travel Group scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Trip.com.
- "Work hard play" was the most mentioned Pro at Flight Centre Travel Group.
- "Work overtime" was the most mentioned Con at Trip.com.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Flight Centre Travel Group.
I have been working at Trip.com full-time for more than a year
- Positive culture of promoting female leadership and workplace diversity - Working flexibility environment, as long as you know what you are working towards to - Interesting challenges with lots... of opportunities - Opportunities to travel interstate/overseas due to the nature of the role
- Expected and common startup growing pains - Would need more support from overseas headoffice, communicate before the change
Advice to Management
Happy Employees = Happy Customers
I have been working at Flight Centre Travel Group full-time
Good culture and environment to work under
Nothing that I can say bad about the employer