Compare Tripadvisor vs athenahealth BETASee how working at Tripadvisor vs. athenahealth compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Tripadvisor vs. athenahealth. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Tripadvisor scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- athenahealth scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Tripadvisor.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at athenahealth.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Tripadvisor.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at athenahealth.
I worked at athenahealth full-time
Flexible timings Good work life balance
Don’t join this company and make your life miserable. Managers are the worst doing every kind of politics that you could ever imagine. There were many talented people, most of them left due to their... managers and internal politics. Now most of the people who are still working here are the once who doesn’t know working and are survived mainly by their political skills. These people can’t switch their jobs because no one else is going to hire them.