Compare US Airways vs JetBlue BETASee how working at US Airways vs. JetBlue compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at US Airways vs. JetBlue. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- US Airways scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- JetBlue scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- JetBlue had 117 more reviews than US Airways that mentioned "Flight benefits" as a Pro.
- JetBlue had 52 more reviews than US Airways that mentioned "Travel benefits" as a Pro.
- "Flight benefits" was the most mentioned Con at US Airways.
- "Crewmembers" was the most mentioned Con at JetBlue.
I worked at JetBlue for less than a year
Great leadership, fun environment, fabulous company culture. The travel benefits are great. A company you can be proud to work for. Working from home is wonderful
Strict schedule but trading is allowed. Pay is a little low. Sometimes you feel like a number
Advice to Management
Listen to the front line when making important decisions that impact the employees. More incentives and higher pay.would go a long way