Compare Uber vs Zenefits BETASee how working at Uber vs. Zenefits compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Uber vs. Zenefits. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Zenefits scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Uber.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Zenefits.
- "Riders" was the most mentioned Con at Uber.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Zenefits.
I have been working at Zenefits full-time for less than a year
Been working at Zenefits for over 6 months and have experienced a very rewarding opportunity to make a difference as my opinion counts and am heard from Leadership to Peers. The culture is very... work/life balance driven and everyone gets involved in making the success happen. This company by far is producing options to clients that really streamline and create better efficiencies from employee level to C- Suite. From Covid-19 to the next new normal, Zenefits is making its mark across America and I can't wait to pioneer the functionality of what's to come! Great company and great Leadership and Values!
The only cons of this job is if you limit yourself. The folks here from Leadership through peers have opportunities that other companies do not think of in terms of pulling in the ranks they have... today or looking outside as needed. Zenefits has a very uniqueness about what they are putting out to market and all of us here have the advantage of making our passion become a strength in the marketplace by enjoying what you do and aspire to grow within!
Advice to Management
Keep the vision! Stay original! Zenefits is exceptional in its deliverable of ease of use, visibility and transparency.