Compare Uline vs TMP Worldwide BETASee how working at Uline vs. TMP Worldwide compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Uline vs. TMP Worldwide. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Uline scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- TMP Worldwide scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Great pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Uline.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at TMP Worldwide.
- "Dress code" was the most mentioned Con at Uline.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at TMP Worldwide.
I have been working at Uline full-time for less than a year
Top management really does care about you. Food is amazing in the cafe. Free massages, fitness center and personal trainer available. Training is really good. Beautiful office. Not just stuffy white... walls. Bonuses are awesome. The cons are out weighed by all these pros
Business professional Dress code, can only have 5 personal items on your desk, strict 8-5 hours, clock in and clock out even for salary employees.
Advice to Management
Be more open minded about dress code, hours, working from home.
I have been working at TMP Worldwide full-time for more than a year
Great leadership, Senior leadership is committed to the success of their employees
Location- The office in in Sandy Springs and I believe it could be more central