Compare Union Bank of India vs Syndicate Bank BETASee how working at Union Bank of India vs. Syndicate Bank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Union Bank of India vs. Syndicate Bank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Union Bank of India scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Union Bank of India had 16 more reviews than Syndicate Bank that mentioned "Job security" as a Pro.
- "Hr policies" was the most mentioned Con at Union Bank of India.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Syndicate Bank.
I worked at Union Bank of India full-time for more than 5 years
The salary was competent, perks are good apart from income, the culture is of a family with deep roots into Indian philosophies of management. Importance to local language and culture
Pressure in doing business, many senior officials don't take responsibility on their shoulders, some juniors are forced to sign on papers which they don't agree with
Advice to Management
Ensure that there is a system of top-down recommendation and not a bottom-to-top recommendation for a loan/credit/sale of any banking product
I worked at Syndicate Bank full-time for more than 5 years
It was a stable job
- transferable job - recognition for good work is minimal Some days I felt like neither the system not the public appreciated the work.