Compare United Airlines vs Emirates BETASee how working at United Airlines vs. Emirates compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at United Airlines vs. Emirates. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- United Airlines scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Emirates scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- United Airlines had 209 more reviews than Emirates that mentioned "Travel benefits" as a Pro.
- "Flight attendants" was the most mentioned Con at United Airlines.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Emirates.
I worked at United Airlines full-time
You make your own schedule. There are so many people working that dropping your hrs is easy and picking up hours is easy too
Managers and operations are unpredictable. They can love you one day, next day they’ll ask you come into the office to fire you.
Advice to Management
PAY YOUR WORKERS! Quit promising that $17 raise and give the people what they deserve!