Compare United Nations vs The World Bank BETASee how working at United Nations vs. The World Bank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at United Nations vs. The World Bank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- United Nations scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- The World Bank scored higher in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- United Nations had 8 more reviews than The World Bank that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- The World Bank had 56 more reviews than United Nations that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Unpaid internship" was the most mentioned Con at United Nations.
- "No benefits" was the most mentioned Con at The World Bank.
I worked at United Nations
really internationalised working environment, great work life balance, eye opening working experience and really nice and interesting colleges
Interns do not get paid, working load is quite random, sometimes I had lots of works but sometime nothing at all
Advice to Management
Make the internal process more prompt and pay the interns maybe. Update the devices like computers and printers. Keep the great and equal working environment.