Compare UnitedHealth Group vs Experis BETASee how working at UnitedHealth Group vs. Experis compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UnitedHealth Group vs. Experis. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- UnitedHealth Group scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Culture & Values.
- Experis scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at UnitedHealth Group.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Experis.
- UnitedHealth Group had 330 more reviews than Experis that mentioned "Health insurance" as a Con.
I worked at Experis full-time for less than a year
Good variety of people and loads of opportunity given the various group within their portfolio
If the budget isn't made then you can expect to see people just suddenly leave
Advice to Management
Stop bringing people in if you're only going to get rid of them if budget isn't made again for this year