Compare University of Derby UK vs Engoo Tutors BETASee how working at University of Derby UK vs. Engoo Tutors compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Derby UK vs. Engoo Tutors. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Derby UK scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great place" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Derby UK.
- "Flexible schedule" was the most mentioned Pro at Engoo Tutors.
- "New staff" was the most mentioned Con at University of Derby UK.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at Engoo Tutors.
I have been working at Engoo Tutors
Flexible, International, Experience, Learning, Measure
Native English speakers from recognised English speaking countries get to integrate in the Native Program and receive high wages whereas if you're from a non recognised English speaking country, you... receive low pay. It has nothing to do with your qualification, ability or skill of teaching or certificate. No matter how good they are in English, non native English speakers can't never be accepted in Native program. Besides that, rating system is not at par. Our world will always "look up" to native English speakers and students will never be as good as native speakers no matter how hard they try. Besides that, students evaluate a teacher's performance according to their own criteria. It can be biased. Just because they are the ones who pay, they have more priviledges. The company doesn't care what is right nor wrong. What is acceptable or not. As long as they make money...
Advice to Management
Review your fees policy. Do not discriminate teachers.