Compare University of Melbourne vs NBN Co BETASee how working at University of Melbourne vs. NBN Co compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Melbourne vs. NBN Co. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Melbourne scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- NBN Co scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- NBN Co had 6 more reviews than University of Melbourne that mentioned "Flexible working" as a Pro.
- "Professional staff" was the most mentioned Con at University of Melbourne.
- "Restructures" was the most mentioned Con at NBN Co.
I have been working at NBN Co full-time for more than 5 years
Young organisation so quite dynamic in use of systems, tools and approaches to work. They generally look internally for people to take on roles and there are plenty of opportunities to move into... roles that build on and stretch your skills.
No real downside I can think of.