Compare University of New England vs Maine Behavioral Healthcare BETASee how working at University of New England vs. Maine Behavioral Healthcare compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of New England vs. Maine Behavioral Healthcare. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of New England scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Maine Behavioral Healthcare scored higher in 3 areas: Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at University of New England.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at University of New England.
I have been working at Maine Behavioral Healthcare full-time for more than 3 years
Decent benefits if you like an HMO.
Very strict attendance policy, inconsistent management, terrible communication, very stressful environment with an insane workload.
Advice to Management
Slow down rollouts, think about downstream effect of unification program requirements.