Compare University of New England vs Martins Point Health Care BETASee how working at University of New England vs. Martins Point Health Care compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of New England vs. Martins Point Health Care. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of New England scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Martins Point Health Care scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- University of New England and Martins Point Health Care both have 7 total submitted reviews for "Good benefits".
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at University of New England.
- "Great place" was the most mentioned Con at Martins Point Health Care.
I have been working at Martins Point Health Care full-time
Coworkers, learning experience and the occasional department lunches.
Management treats employees like children and always watching you every second of your shift. Even though many of us have more experience and schooling than them.
Advice to Management
Stop treating employees like they are in grade school, stop breathing down necks and maybe let them have more than one ten minute break to get to know coworkers a little bit.