Compare Urban Outfitters vs H&M BETASee how working at Urban Outfitters vs. H&M compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Urban Outfitters vs. H&M. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Urban Outfitters scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
- H&M scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Urban Outfitters.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at H&M.
- H&M had 36 more reviews than Urban Outfitters that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at H&M part-time for less than a year
Amazing management! It felt like a big family. Our tasks varied throughout the day so we weren't just stuck on the tills all the time. I felt like I learnt a lot in a small space of time.
That I couldn't spend longer working there