Compare Vanguard vs Red Ventures BETASee how working at Vanguard vs. Red Ventures compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Vanguard vs. Red Ventures. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Vanguard scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Red Ventures scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Vanguard.
- "Basketball court" was the most mentioned Pro at Red Ventures.
- "Call center" was the most mentioned Con at Vanguard.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Red Ventures.
I have been working at Red Ventures full-time for more than a year
Modern tech stacks Tons of opportunities to learn and grow Opportunities to give back Flexible schedule Great benefits Great culture Great work/life balance There are an infinite... number of highly intelligent people that work at Red Ventures, it creates a great atmosphere to cultivate learning, and growth. the discounts on food are great too ;)
Before Covid19 working remotely was largely not an option for most employees, I hope that will now be revisited, as I believe it is the only part of the culture at RV that could see us lose some... really good talent if this does not change. If you're uncomfortable with change this might not be the best place for you; things change quickly, and you will be pushed to get out of your comfort zone, I personally worked on three teams, and sat at five different desks in my first year.
Advice to Management
Continue to be genuine, honest, transparent, and listen to your employees. Also thank you!