Compare Verizon vs AT&T BETASee how working at Verizon vs. AT&T compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Verizon vs. AT&T. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Verizon scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- AT&T scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Verizon had 1,365 more reviews than AT&T that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Verizon had 294 more reviews than AT&T that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- AT&T had 163 more reviews than Verizon that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at Verizon full-time for more than 3 years
Super diversity in culture, technology and roles
Moves like a giant slow paced and non integrated systems.
Advice to Management
The organization is very top heavy and need to plan a higher roof for growth