Compare ViacomCBS vs Sportsbet.com.au BETASee how working at ViacomCBS vs. Sportsbet.com.au compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ViacomCBS vs. Sportsbet.com.au. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ViacomCBS scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Sportsbet.com.au scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- ViacomCBS had 140 more reviews than Sportsbet.com.au that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at ViacomCBS.
- "Sportsbet" was the most mentioned Con at Sportsbet.com.au.
I have been working at ViacomCBS full-time for more than 5 years
Great people. No egos. Lots of opportunities to work on exciting projects and scope role to your interests.
Disrupted industry means some change and budget cuts
I worked at Sportsbet.com.au full-time for more than 3 years
Fun and relaxed environment. Great Culture Beers at least once a week (every Friday)
Management grooms people they like, not people with potential to grow. Politics. You're in the bad books if you do something bad and will be perceived that way. Offers secondment opportunities for... development to staff but when a permanent opportunity comes, job is advertised and offered to another candidate with lesser experience. Required to do multiple roles while maintaining your own day to day job.